• We believe the bible is God’s written word to man.
• We believe that there is one God, externally existent three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the deity of Christ in his virgin birth, in His sinless life, in his miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through his personal return in power and glory.
• We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit that empowers believers to live a holy life.
• We believe in spiritual gifts administered by the Holy Spirit.
• We believe that sin is a fact, an evil force, its presence cannot be escaped in this life, but it can be overcome by the finished work of Christ alone.
• We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and lost, they are saved unto the resurrection of life and they are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
• We believe in the ordinance of baptism by immersions commanded in the scripture. All who repent and believed in Christ as Savior and Lord are to be baptized.
• We believe the Holy Communion consisting on the elements bread and fruit of the vine-is the symbol expressing our sharing the divine nature of our Lord Jesus Christ. A memorial of His suffering and death: and a prophecy of His second coming: and is enjoined on all believers: Till He Cometh!
• We believe the second coming of Christ include the rapture of the saints, which is our blessed hope, followed by the visible return of Christ with His saints to reign on the earth for one thousand years.
• Our chief purpose is to teach and proclaim the message of God’s Love to mankind who have separated himself, because of sin, to make ready a people for the Lord.
• Because God has ordained marriage and defined it as the covenant relationship between a man, a woman, and Himself, [the Church] will only recognize marriages between a biological man and a biological woman. Further, the [pastors/ministers] and staff of [the Church] shall only participate in weddings and solemnize marriages between one man and one woman. Finally, the facilities and property of [the Church] shall only host weddings between one man and one woman.
• We believe that all human life is sacred and created by God in His image. Human life is of babies, the aged, the inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including pre-born physically or mentally challenged, and every other stage or condition from conception through natural death. We are therefore called to defend, protect, and value all human life. (Ps 139)
The statement of faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs. The Bible itself, as the inspired and infallible Word of God that speaks with final authority concerning truth, morality, and the proper conduct of mankind, is the sole and final source of all that we believe. For purposes of [the organization]’s faith, doctrine, practice, policy, and discipline, our [minister/executive committee/board of directors] is [the organization]’s final interpretive authority on the Bible’s meaning and application.
These statements of faith apply to Emmanuel Tabernacle Church & Emmanuel New Life Fellowship Churches.
Intercessory Prayer 9:30 a.m.
Sunday School 10:00 a.m.
Morning Worship 11:00 a.m.
Children & Youth Church 11:30 a.m.
Intercessory Prayer 7:30 p.m.
Bible Study 8:00 p.m.